Choose a canoeing or kayaking expedition that provides one of the most unique Discover the culture of both contemporary and pre-Columbian Costa Rican life on this San Jose walking tour. You’ll wander through busy streets, bustling markets, tranquil parks and a museum of gold as you learn straight from locals about community, culture, cuisine and more.
– Discover the secrets behind handicrafts, herbal remedies, and fresh produce at the markets.
– Savour seasonal snacks as well as some of that famous Costa Rican Coffee.
– See a side of San Jose not found in guidebooks.
– Visit the pre-Columbian Gold Museum, home to 1,600 gold artifacts dating back to 500 CE.
– Learn how to brew coffee from three different coffee shops.
Meeting point: Central Market. We’ll meet at the main entrance, at the southeast corner of the market. Corner of Av. Central and Calle 6.